People ask me all the time:
– What was your husband’s experience of loss?
– What is the difference between male and female grief?
Well, in this bonus material, you will learn the answers to these questions – and more! You’ll get “in the head” of my hubby, Aaron Chute, and be able to compare, side by side, our opposing views on the same experience.
All you have to do to get this 10 page bonus PDF:
- Pre-order Expecting Sunshine from ANY bookstore or online retailer.
- Pre-order from my store: http://shop.alexismariechute.com/product/expecting-sunshine-book/
- Pre-order on Amazon.com: http://bit.ly/orderES
- See other retailers for pre-ordering: http://www.expectingsunshine.com/ (Click bookstore logos)
with your proof of purchase. This can be a screen shot or a PDF or phone-captured image.
- I will verify and email you back the bonus material!
I re-wrote one chapter from my book from Aaron’s perspective; and the writing itself is an interesting story, which I share in the bonus.
In the bonus material, you will receive the chapter seen through my eyes AND the chapter re-imagined from the male perspective. But I didn’t just assume or make-up what Aaron was going through. We talked it out for three hours! He read the new chapter as I wrote it and has given his approval on this final version. This bonus chapter is right-on in terms of what he was thinking and feeling.
This is a fascinating look into male grief and the effect of loss on a marriage.
Anyone who wishes they could climb into their partner’s head, to figure out where he or she is coming from, will enjoy this behind-the-scenes speak peak.
This special only runs until April 18, 2017 when the book hits the shelves!
Don’t miss out on this exclusive bonus offer not found in the book or published anywhere else.