Why Expecting Sunshine Supporters Rock!
Crowdfunding is a magical process where people come together to make something beautiful. There are so many people I am thankful for along this journey of both publishing Expecting Sunshine memoir and also producing Expecting Sunshine documentary.
This is a topic that matters. Children matter. Families matter. Mothers and fathers matter.
5 Reasons Expecting Sunshine Doc Supporters ROCK:
- They see the value of sharing meaningful stories
- They back what they believe in
- They are not apathetic to helping others
- They show up at the right time
- They make a real difference
Fundraising can be challenging. I am incredibly grateful to all the people who have given to help us finish this film. I would like to acknowledge these people publicly, showing my huge appreciation.
Here are our most recent supporters:
(in the order they were received)
Thank you Lauren Dary for donating $10!
Thank you Steve Ricketts for donating $100!
Thank you John Drumgoole Jr. for donating $50!
Thank you Anna Gatmon for donating $25!
To contribute to Expecting Sunshine’s documentary crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo, please click here.
5 Reasons to Support Expecting Sunshine Doc:
- The film breaks the taboo around a very common type of loss
- It will help the bereaved feel less alone
- It educates about how to support parents after loss
- It encourages healthy grief (a part of “The Healthy Grief Movement”)
- We can remember and celebrate the children that made a huge impact on the world despite their short lives
Thank you for reading!
Alexis Marie Chute