We are on the crowdfunding homestretch! I am so grateful for all the contributions to Expecting Sunshine Documentary Film!
Every generous supporter makes a huge difference – not only for the creation of the film, but in the lives of all those that will watch it and be moved.
I want to acknowledge our latest supporters and celebrate their generosity and kindness.
THANK YOU TO OUR Latest CONTRIBUTORS:
HGA Chartered Accountants
Randy & Gloria Chute
And our Anonymous contributors as well!
Eli Jackson Brooks
“In memory of all the precious babies and families I have supported in loss and through their rainbows.” – Lori Ives-Baine
With less than one week to go till the end of our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign we still need to raise: $8,015
If you have not yet contributed, please consider doing so as a part of your year-end-giving. Your support is incredibly appreciated.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Visit our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign by clicking here: http://igg.me/at/expectingsun
- On our campaign page you can read the story, watch the trailer and see how much has been donated.
- There are two ways to contribute:
- (1) Along the right side of the screen there is a list of “Perks,” which are ways we thank you for supporting the film. You can click on the perk you want, it will open up with more info, and you will be given payment options (credit card or paypal).
- (2) The other way, again on the right side of the screen but this time at the very top, you will see a white box that says “Your contribution” with a pink button below it that says “Contribute now.” There you can enter any amount (with this option you will not receive a “perk”). A new window will open and you can choose your payment method.