47 Backers. Please help us reach 50!
I want to thank our latest contributors to Expecting Sunshine Documentary Film! We are in our crowdfunding homestretch – so there is a lot to be grateful for!
I do not lightly say that each supporter makes a difference – but as the director/producer/writer/one of many bereaved Moms, I feel incredibly encouraged. This topic matters. All our children matter, those with us and those in our hearts.
I want to acknowledge our latest supporters and celebrate their generosity and kindness.
THANK YOU TO OUR Latest CONTRIBUTORS:
Christina & Lee Dombrosky
And our Anonymous contributors as well!
Our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign ends Monday night at midnight. We are 70% there! Just $7,300 to go.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Visit our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign by clicking here: http://igg.me/at/expectingsun
- On our campaign page you can read the story, watch the trailer and see how much has been donated.
- There are two ways to contribute:
- (1) Along the right side of the screen there is a list of “Perks,” which are ways we thank you for supporting the film. You can click on the perk you want, it will open up with more info, and you will be given payment options (credit card or paypal).
- (2) The other way, again on the right side of the screen but this time at the very top, you will see a white box that says “Your contribution” with a pink button below it that says “Contribute now.” There you can enter any amount (with this option you will not receive a “perk”). A new window will open and you can choose your payment method.