Sold Out Book Launch in Kelowna!
Just a few days ago the Expecting Sunshine memoir book tour took me to Mosaic Books in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada! It was a wonderful event. There were so many smiling faces and excited readers. Plus, Expecting Sunshine SOLD OUT! Every copy of the book went to a new home.
Here are some photos from the book party:
There has been a lot of excitement around the painting that I am giving away as bookmarks. For those reading this post who are lucky to have one of the limited pieces, here is the grid so you can remember where you fit.
LAST DAY to Contribute to Expecting Sunshine Documentary!
I am so proud that my crew and I have reached our crowdfunding goal for Expecting Sunshine documentary! All the funds raised have gone toward the production and editing of the film. A HUGE THANK YOU to all our supporters!!
There is ONE DAY LEFT on our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign!
Any funds raised beyond our goal will go towards submissions to film festivals, developing educational information and marketing.
5 Reasons Expecting Sunshine Documentary Supporters ROCK:
- They see the value of sharing meaningful stories
- They back what they believe in
- They are not apathetic to helping others
- They show up at the right time
- They make a real difference
5 Reasons to Support Expecting Sunshine Documentary:
- The film breaks the taboo around a very common type of loss
- It will help the bereaved feel less alone
- It educates about how to support parents after loss
- It encourages healthy grief (a part of “The Healthy Grief Movement”)
- We can remember and celebrate the children that made a huge impact on the world despite their short lives
Thank you for reading!
Alexis Marie Chute