Thirteen days in and we have just passed the 60% funded mark. We are so thankful for the amazing generosity from so many people! The Expecting Sunshine Documentary Film contributors are the ones that help us bring the vision of helping people into reality. We couldn’t do it without them – without you! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign!
I want to acknowledge our latest supporters and celebrate their generosity and kindness. It is because of them that we are able to progress with the exciting work of storytelling and filmmaking.
THANK YOU TO OUR Latest CONTRIBUTORS:
Breanne Summer Gordulic
Cheri Mae Faris
Doug & Karen Smith
And our Anonymous contributors as well!
WE HAVE 18 DAYS LEFT TO RAISE $9,570.
If you have not yet contributed, please do! Your support is incredibly appreciated.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Visit our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign by clicking here: http://igg.me/at/expectingsun
- On our campaign page you can read the story, watch the trailer and see how much has been donated.
- There are two ways to contribute:
- (1) Along the right side of the screen there is a list of “Perks,” which are ways we thank you for supporting the film. You can click on the perk you want, it will open up with more info, and you will be given payment options (credit card or paypal).
- (2) The other way, again on the right side of the screen but this time at the very top, you will see a white box that says “Your contribution” with a pink button below it that says “Contribute now.” There you can enter any amount (with this option you will not receive a “perk”). A new window will open and you can choose your payment method.
Sincerest thanks and gratitude from Alexis Marie Chute and the entire crew of Expecting Sunshine